1. VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES! GWAS takes pride in exceptional volunteers who dedicate their time to help the show run smoothly. Critical needs include RING and GATE Stewards. If you can volunteer in these or other areas please contact Volunteer Coordinator Stacey Goss at email@example.com.
2. GWAS operates a top-notch VET CHECK ensuring a healthy environment for participating animals. Making it easier to move through the paperwork process, a sample CVI is provided. Please review for compliance.
3. FIBER DEMONSTRATIONS & EDUCATION will be occurring on the 2nd level of Stadium Hall. For Fiber Artists & teachers willing to donate their time providing demonstrations or classes, you'll have the opportunity to offer your handmade/homemade goods or handspun/hand-dyed yarns for sale. Please contact Fiber Demo & Ed Coordinator Barb Ziek at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
4. GWAS offers professional SHEARING services. There will be 2 shearers available operating 2 stations each. Therefore, wait times are anticipated to be minimal.
5. Don't forget to evaluate GWAS SPONSORSHIPS to determine if one is right for you. The Coffee Sponsorship puts your ranch in Everyone's Hands & Hearts Daily! Sponsorship Packages
Great Western Alpaca Show
Thursday, May 3rd - Alpacas Move In
Friday,May 4th-Sunday,May 6th SHOWTIME!!!
National Western Complex
Rocky Mountain Dreamin' Is purple in your future? Come to the Rocky Mtn region to make it so!
Browse the GWAS website for Event Schedule, Show Rules, Host Hotel details, Health requirements, & other information.
If you require registration assistance, please contact Cindy at ABR's office, (970) 586-5589.
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 19th
On behalf of the 2018 GWAS Show Committee, we look forward to seeing everyone in May!!
Kim Taha, Event Manager
Mary Ann Mahaffey, Assistant Event Manager